هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» دورات مساحية متكاملة
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 13 أغسطس 2014, 9:20 am من طرف جمعية المساحة المصرية

» مفاتيح كاسبرسكي
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالسبت 08 فبراير 2014, 9:58 pm من طرف amdabd

» trials
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 07 ديسمبر 2011, 10:52 pm من طرف Wagih

» مبروك الجولة الأولى من الإنتخابات
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 07 ديسمبر 2011, 10:44 pm من طرف Wagih

» AutoCAD 2010 ISO
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 27 سبتمبر 2011, 7:56 pm من طرف Wagih

» العملاق Kaspersky rescue CD bootable
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالأحد 06 مارس 2011, 9:25 am من طرف m.salaheddeen

» الحمد لله رب العالمين
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 11 فبراير 2011, 6:59 pm من طرف زائر

» الشاعر هشام الجخ من مصر ولقب أمير الشعراء
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 25 يناير 2011, 12:05 pm من طرف Wagih

» دورة كاملة فى الـ ICDL باللغة العربية صوت و صورة
Element1 - Organizing your writing I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 17 يناير 2011, 7:22 pm من طرف Wagih

المناهج
ترجم
إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

Element1 - Organizing your writing

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Element1 - Organizing your writing Empty Element1 - Organizing your writing

مُساهمة من طرف Wagih الخميس 12 نوفمبر 2009, 6:30 pm

Organizing and Composing - Beginning

Describing Action in Progress
    In this picture,* there are many people riding on a bus. Some of the people are standing and some are sitting. The bus driver is talking to a young man who is just getting on the bus. An old woman is standing in the aisle and is leaning against a post. She looks very tired. Next to her, there is a shopping cart full of groceries. Two men are standing near the old woman. They are arguing about something. On the right side of the bus, there is a bald man looking out the window, and sitting behind him is a young man listening to the radio. On the left side of the bus, there are some girls chatting happily while someone is smoking in the seat behind them. I think this looks like a typical day on the bus in Taiwan.
    Describing Action in Progress:
    He is standing.They are sitting.Present Progressive Tense

to show movement and position
    There is... There are

Prepositions
    in, on, by, near, over, under,next to, in front of,on the right (side)
    I think . . .It looks like . . .They look tired. They appear to be tired.
    Opinions
    Getting Ideas Organized

1. Make a list. (Get your ideas down on paper.)2. Select those items that are most interesting/appropriate.3. Formulate a topic sentence.4. Arrange ideas in an outline.
    Example: Topic: Sports
    Karate Team sports Competition School ContestsSports medicine Muscles Being in shape Heart rateOlympics Professional Sports Athletes CoachesBaseball Basketball Soccer Badminton
    Revised Topic: High school sports competitions
    High school sports competitions require that athletes be in good shape, follow their coach, and work together as a team.

1. Be in good shape
      muscles
      heart
      rate
      flexibility
    2. Follow the coach
      leader of the team
      conditioning of the athletes
      rules
    3. Work as a team
      cooperation
      team spirit
      strategy

Sample Past Tense

Yesterday, I had a very rough day. I got up early to go shopping, but as soon as I stepped out of the door, it began to rain, so I had to go back to the apartment and get my umbrella. The elevator was out, so I had to climb six flights of stairs to get to my place. When I got back downstairs, I was so exhausted that
    I had to sit down on a bench to rest. By that time, it had stopped
    raining, but the ground was still wet. A brown dog came to where I was sitting and begged for something to eat. I tried to ignore him, but he splashed water all over my brand new shoes. Finally, the bus came, and I was on my way to the supermarket.

When I got to the supermarket, I realized I had forgotten my shopping list, so I couldn't remember everything I wanted to buy. The cashier was too busy to help me, so I gathered up a few items and carried them to the counter. After the cashier finished ringing up my purchase, he gave me the wrong change and stuffed my groceries into my small shopping cart. I was not in a good mood when I left the supermarket.

If that wasn't bad enough, I had a terrible time on the bus ride home. First, the bus driver yelled at me because I took too much time to get on. Couldn't he see that I had a cart full of groceries? Then, there were not seats. I'm sure that someone on the bus could have offered me a place to sit, but everyone was so rude. They pretended not to see me. I just stood there, leaned against one of the poles in the aisles, put my head down, and sighed.
    Sample Present Tense
    Every day Mr. Lee gets up at 6:00 a.m. and heads for the station.
    He has to be at work at 6:30 sharp. As soon as he reaches the station, he punches his time card and checks his vehicle--tires, fuel, engine, interior. Everything must be in good shape for the day's passengers. After he has made sure his vehicle is all right, Mr. Lee gets himself comfortable in his seat, adjusts his mirrors, and starts the engine. He pulls out of the station at 6:35.

Mr. Lee makes his first stop at Maple Street, where a few people get on. Usually, the earliest passengers are elderly men and women who like to avoid the rush hours. M.r Lee drives down Maple Street making several other stops. By the time he gets to Tanner Boulevard, the vehicle is half full. Around 7:00, it starts to become crowded. Some of the passengers are going to school, others to work. Everyone seems to be in a hurry. At about 8:30, the crowd dies down a bit, and Mr. Lee's work becomes more pleasant. During the daytime hours, people are usually more friendly because they aren't so rushed to get where they are going. Many of the passengers during these hours are going shopping or visiting friends. They often smile and chat with each
    other. Once in a while, Mr. Lee meets a rude man or woman who argues with him or one of the passengers or refuses to give his seat to an elderly person.

Mr. Lee's shift usually ends at 3:30 p.m, just before the evening rush hour. Then, he goes back to the station and turns his vehicle over to another driver. After a few minutes of writing reports in the office, Mr. Lee is finished for the day. Even though there are good days and bad days, he enjoys his work as a _____________.
    What to check after writing:
    Writer's Checklist

1. Grammar
      Verbs
        Tense
        Verb Form
      Sentence Structure
        S - V relationship
        Clarity (Is it clear or confusing)
      Other
        Articles
        Prepositions
        Wordiness

2. Vocabulary
      Word choice
      Any translation?
    3. Organization
      Introduction
        General statements
        Thesis statement
      Body
        Support
        Details
        Concrete examples
      Transitions
      Conclusion
    4. Overall Effect
      What is the main message?
      Is it interesting to read?
      How does it look?
        Paragraph division
        Handwriting

Regards
    Wagih
    Wagih
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

عدد الرسائل : 199
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2009

http://protrainer.freehostia.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Element1 - Organizing your writing Empty رد: Element1 - Organizing your writing

مُساهمة من طرف Heba A7mad السبت 17 أبريل 2010, 1:32 am

Very helpful ..thank you
    Heba A7mad
    Heba A7mad
    عضو
    عضو

عدد الرسائل : 5
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/05/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: