هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» دورات مساحية متكاملة
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 13 أغسطس 2014, 9:20 am من طرف جمعية المساحة المصرية

» مفاتيح كاسبرسكي
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالسبت 08 فبراير 2014, 9:58 pm من طرف amdabd

» trials
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 07 ديسمبر 2011, 10:52 pm من طرف Wagih

» مبروك الجولة الأولى من الإنتخابات
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 07 ديسمبر 2011, 10:44 pm من طرف Wagih

» AutoCAD 2010 ISO
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 27 سبتمبر 2011, 7:56 pm من طرف Wagih

» العملاق Kaspersky rescue CD bootable
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالأحد 06 مارس 2011, 9:25 am من طرف m.salaheddeen

» الحمد لله رب العالمين
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 11 فبراير 2011, 6:59 pm من طرف زائر

» الشاعر هشام الجخ من مصر ولقب أمير الشعراء
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 25 يناير 2011, 12:05 pm من طرف Wagih

» دورة كاملة فى الـ ICDL باللغة العربية صوت و صورة
Interview Topics I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 17 يناير 2011, 7:22 pm من طرف Wagih

المناهج
ترجم
إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

Interview Topics

اذهب الى الأسفل

Interview Topics Empty Interview Topics

مُساهمة من طرف Wagih الجمعة 06 نوفمبر 2009, 1:06 pm

Most of us need to know what to do during an interview.
    this video tell us how to deal with interviews
    Episode 1
    The importance of handshake

Right-click on the photo to download

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Interview Topics 11dd1110
    This is the script of what the lecturer says:
    Barring trust funds, inheritances, or world changing inventions, you
    will need a job to pay your bills. Unfortunately for most people, this means going through the trials and tribulations of the job interview process. Whether you're interviewing to be a crocodile wrangler or a stock broker, knowing the ins and outs of the interview process, understanding possible interview questions and answers, and making sure you can keep your breakfast down are all crucial elements of a successful job interview; and the experts at expertvillage have the advice you need to get the most out of your interview.

Regards to all

عدل سابقا من قبل Wagih في الجمعة 06 نوفمبر 2009, 4:21 pm عدل 1 مرات
    Wagih
    Wagih
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

عدد الرسائل : 199
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2009

http://protrainer.freehostia.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Interview Topics Empty رد: Interview Topics

مُساهمة من طرف Wagih الجمعة 06 نوفمبر 2009, 1:51 pm

Episode 2

Job-interview-know-wants

Click on the photo to download
    [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Interview Topics 2ww2ww10

Script
    "I'm Don Varney of Varney Speaks and on behalf of Expert Village. Today we're going to talk about the interview process. The next thing you need to know is what you really want. You need to really know what you want before you walk into that interview. The interviewer knows what they want. They're looking for someone to fill a position, do a job that's been listed in the newspaper, listed on the websites, or sent out to the head hunters. They know what they want. You need to know exactly what it is you want out of this interview. One of the things that happen sometimes with people over the years my experience has taught me is that they almost come in sometimes as a subordinate. Remember something very important. The interviewer is there to interview you to potentially hire you for a position with the company that they work for. When you come in, you can't be a subordinate to the interviewer. You have to kind of position yourself as an equal. You have a right to ask questions, you have a right to be involved, you have a right to talk to them, but on the same token, you need to let them run the interview, unless the question is tell me something. That allows you then to open up and kind of go with it. You've got to number one, good eye contact. Number two, good handshake. Number three, consider yourself an equal in this interview, which allows you then to be more comfortable and more secure in who you are."

Wagih
    Wagih
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

Interview Topics Empty رد: Interview Topics

مُساهمة من طرف Wagih الجمعة 06 نوفمبر 2009, 4:35 pm

Episode 3

How to be calm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Interview Topics 4ew4510

script

"I'm Don Varney of Varney Speaks and on behalf of Expert Village. Today we're going to talk about the interview process. The next thing that you want to do is stay calm and on point. A lot of times in a nervous situation, an interviews are certainly are nervous and rightfully so because you're trying to get a job. You're trying to get that job that you want for your future, your financial future, or just that dream job that you've always wanted. You have to be calm though because you want to be able to listen to what the interviewer is asking or saying. You want to be able to process that, but then you want to be able to be calm enough to come back with the appropriate answer, or at least the correct response to what they say. Don't get ahead of the interviewer. There's a phrase that that you have 2 ears and one mouth. That's a great phrase, meaning you should listen twice as much as you speak. The great news about an interview is most of it will be listening to what that interviewer says, but then you're going to have to speak. By having listened well, paying attention, assimilating the information and the questions, you're going to do much better at doing the answer of those questions when asked."

Wagih
    Wagih
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
    لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى